Do you orienteer for fun rather than to seriously compete?
If so, then the Sledge Class is for you.
It doesn't matter if you're not interested in competition, you think you're unfit, too old or recovering from an injury.
Keep the fun in your run and enjoy sledging your rivals over the rest of the SOL events (that's the remaining Championship events) in OWA's Tour de SOL.
Class winners must agree to wear the boxers for the next SOL event and then hand them over to the class winners at the end. In this COVID-environment, you are allowed to wash the boxers before wearing them at the following event.
Sledge Classes are:
1. Superhero: Overall top finisher for the day
2. Blue: Feeling down: Best excuse/sob story/biggest mistake
3. Racy Red: Fastest downhill finisher
4. I'm Prickly: Went through the most prickles/has most scratches etc
5. Fantastic: Fastest finisher (last control to finish)
To get involved:
1. Enter the nominated class for the day;
2. Nominate yourself to compete as a sledger so others know who to sledge;
3. Meet at the designated spot to decide class winners; and
4. Agree to wear boxers for next SOL event.