Junior Camp 2022
Saturday 2nd - Monday 4th July
Camp Kerem, Bullsbrook
Our popular junior camp is returning to Camp Kerem, Bullsbrook! The camp is held over two days and two nights at the start of the July School holidays. Led by a team of ten OWA coaches, it will provide activities on site and training on a bush map, as well as attending the OWA event at John Forrest National Park.
We are looking for young people who enjoy orienteering, want to learn more about it and have a fun time with other young people.
- The camp will start at 10.00am Saturday 2nd July 2022 at Camp Kerem, Bullsbrook, and finish at 10.45am on Monday 4th July.
- Activities will include participation in the OWA event John Forrest National Park, in Hovea, on morning of Sunday 3rd July. The juniors will be transported to and from the event by bus. Parents are encouraged to join us at this event.
- Parents are invited to a morning tea and the State Team announcement at Camp Kerem on Monday 4th July at 10:00am. The camp will finish after the morning tea.
- The camp is subsidised by OWA so will only cost $100 per junior orienteer. This includes accommodation, meals and activities.
- The camp is open to anyone aged from 9 to 19 years who has participated in at least one bush event or Navdash event in addition to any school events and is a OWA full member. Younger juniors need to be able to complete an E Course without assistance. Casual members will be charged the cost of junior membership ($40) in addition to camp fees, i.e. you will become a junior member of OWA.
- Parents are expected to transport their children to/from the camp. If this is not possible please indicate this on the registration form and we will try to find alternative transport.
Entries are now open! See Eventor for more information and registration form.