Orienteering resources for teachers provided by Orienteering Western Australia include:
- The Orienteering for Schools booklet aimed at teachers interested in developing their own orienteering programs.
- Lesson plans from Mike Sibbald, an orienteering coach and teacher, whose school (St Brigids PS) has consistently achieved success at inter-school orienteering competitions.
- Free permanent orienteering courses and a range of other maps.
- Our Orienteering Shop can also provide equipment for schools.
- Orienteering Queensland has a useful resource 'Orienteering Games' available in both electronic and hard copy versions.
- Orienteering Australia also has a YouTube page which has a series of short instructional videos that may be of use to teachers.
- There are also many useful resources, including more videos, accessible from the IOF (International Orienteering Federation) website's Youth Orienteering page.
- Some of the more useful resources include the Silva web-book Orienteering at School for Ages 6-12, British Orienteering Federation's Challenge Sheets, and the IOF's YouTube Channel.