To be a full member of OWA you must pay an annual membership fee each calendar year.
Fees for the 2018 membership year are listed below.
|Annual Membership Fees||Fee for Metro Clubs
(Full OWA and BO, KO, LOST & WOW Club Membership)
|Fee for Regional Clubs
(SWOT & ADHOC Club Memberships,
see note 5)
|Junior - under 21 years
1. All membership applications will be reviewed by the Membership Secretary's team. Membership cards will only be issued should all criteria be met correctly.
2. Juniors are aged under 21 as of 31 December of the membership year.
3. Concessional fees: Concession means holder of one of the following Centrelink benefit cards;
- the Health Care Card (HCC),
- the Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) or
- the Low Income Health Care Card (LIHCC).
The Commonwealth Seniors Health Care Card or WA Seniors Card do not qualify.
A scan of the appropriate proof of concession will need to be emailed to the Membership Secretary before a membership card will be issued. Memberships cards will be stamped "CONCESSION" and need to be presented at the caravan for reduced entry fees. For family concession, 1 adult member must have the appropriate concession card.
Full time students over 21 years of age are offered a concession membership.
4. Reduced membership rate for regional clubs, SWOT (Bunbury) & ADHOC (Albany) are provided recognising the restricted access members will have to events. These rates are for those based outside of the Perth metro area.
5. Family memberships are available to parents and their children.